UPDATE: As per the provincial government’s mask mandate on 05 November 2020, visitors must wear a surgical mask throughout their visit. If you do not have the appropriate mask, we will provide you with one.
As per the BC Ministry of Health guidelines, we are practicing the following with regards to family visits:
- A single designated family member will be welcome to visit on a repeat basis.
- Visits will be between 30-45 minutes long
- The visitor must practice proper hand hygiene on arrival
- The visitor must wear a mask for the duration of the visit. Masks will not be provided.
- The visitor will be greeted by a single staff member who will guide them through a visitor health assessment.
- The visitor will be escorted to the assigned visiting space by the designated staff member.
- Physical distancing of two meters or greater will be strictly maintained
- The designated staff member will offer support to resident and family member throughout the visit
- After escorting the visitor from the residence, the designated staff member will sanitize the visiting area.
- The Care Centre will be open for scheduled visits Wednesday – Sunday between 11 am – 7 pm.
- Schedule your visit using the links below no sooner than Thursday, July 09:
Visits with residents who are fully dependent and unable to move to designated visiting locations can be arranged through the Director Of Care at the links above.
Guidelines for Window Visits