Pending the finalization of the health and safety plan, Bria will begin to cautiously welcome visitors into our buildings on Friday, July 10, 2020.
INDEPENDENT LIVING INDOOR VISITOR GUIDELINES
- Limit exposure to your loved one and their fellow residents, by keeping the number of visitors to a minimum.
- Visitors will be welcome between 9 AM and 9 PM.
- The visitor must practice proper hand hygiene on arrival.
- The visitor must fill out a digital health assessment at reception, and confirm successful completion before proceeding directly to the resident’s suite.
- The visitor must wear a mask at all times during the visits. (Masks are not provided.)
- Visits must be limited to the resident’s suites and visitors as asked not to linger in shared spaces.
- The visitor is encouraged to sanitize their loved one’s suite before leaving.
INDEPENDENT LIVING OUTDOOR VISITOR GUIDELINES
While visiting outdoors, please limit exposure to your loved ones and their fellow residents by diligently:
- Maintaining two metres (6 feet) of distance.
- Practicing proper hand hygiene on arrival.
- Wearing a mask at all times.
- Sanitizing visiting spaces before and after use. (Sanitizing supplies will be available in outdoor spaces.)
HEALTH SCREENING all visitors must complete a digital health assessment before proceeding past reception.
GATHERINGS OF LESS THAN 50 are permitted by the Provincial Health Office, as long as individuals maintain two metres apart. Dining room meal service has resumed in compliance with these regulations.
We will monitor recreation and social activities inside and outside our buildings to ensure appropriate social distancing as well as compliant gather size.
EXTERNAL SERVICES like hairdressers, foot care nurses, pharmacy and home care workers are permitted in the building, providing they adhere to safety protocol required by their governing bodies.