To celebrate National Seniors Day, Bria Communities is hosting TWO drive-thru pie giveaways, 100 pies will be available at each event for seniors ages 65+.
One pie per car. Pies are fully cooked and 9″ diameter.
Thursday, 01 October
10 am – 12 pm at The Wexford 1737 56 Street, Tsawwassen
1-3 pm at Sunridge Gardens 22301 Fraser Highway, Murrayville
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Stay in your car and receive your pie delivered contact-free by a volunteer wearing a mask and gloves
• Pies will be prepared and packaged in Bria kitchens within Covid-19 food preparation guidelines.
• Contact tracing will be part of this event. Expect to share your name and contact information and be prepared to show proof of being a senior.
• At each even will give away 100 of our BriaCuisine™ signature 8″ pumpkin pies made in house by our red seal chefs and their teams.
• Can’t make it out to the event? Here’s the recipe, try making our signature pumpkin pie at home.
NATIONAL SENIORS DAY
National Seniors Day in Canada coincides with the United Nations’ International Day of Older Persons; it celebrates and appreciates seniors’ contributions in our homes and communities.