An Elevated Culinary Experience
- In-house Executive Chef with red seal certification
- Starter and dessert included at lunch and dinner
- Two main course options at lunch and dinner, plus a variety of Chef's features
- Continental breakfast featuring fresh fruit, pastries, hold & cold cereal and more
- Delicious dietary accommodations for gluten-free, vegetarian, diabetics and more
- Meals made in-house prioritizing fresh, local ingredients
- Open dining: choose your own seat and companions
- Flexible meal times to suit your preference
- Wine & beer service available at lunch and dinner
- Tray service to suites is available
Taste and See
Come for a tour, and we'll treat you and your touring party to lunch so you can get a taste of life at The Wexford. Bring your family and friends; our table is big enough for everyone. Schedule your reservation with our Residency Coordinator Andie, 604-364.7156.
On the menu
A message from Chef Sean
I never forget that I work in our residents' home, and I believe they should eat what they want in their home just like I do in mine. I encourage residents to give feedback and input to our menus and food preparation and happily accommodate special dietary requirements and preferences. We incorporate as many fresh and local options into our menu as possible, partnering with Southland Farms and even growing some produce on our rooftop garden. I'm proud that residents' family members frequently choose to dine with us instead of eating at a restaurant together. They know their meal will be equally, if not more delicious than even the best restaurants in town!