Suites & Rates
Enjoy all-inclusive seniors retirement living at Magnolia Gardens. All our suites – no matter the size – are spacious and open, with lots of natural light. State-of-the-art safety and security systems give seniors and their family members freedom and peace of mind.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RESIDENCY FEE
- Continental Breakfast at your leisure between 8-10:30 am
- Lunch and dinner prepared fresh and in-house by our Red Seal Chef and his team
- Afternoon coffee, tea and snacks
Hospitality Services & Utilities
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly flat linen and towel laundry service
- Five complimentary laundry rooms throughout the residence.
- Shaw digital cable, water, gas, electric
Security & Safety Services
- Front desk reception 24 hours
- Personal emergency response system, monitored 24 hours
- ‘Good Morning’ check-in system
- Secure scooter spaces and charging stations (parking available for an additional fee)
- Outdoor courtyard, pathways, water feature and greenhouse.
- Daily recreation, social activities, and entertainment
- Scheduled group outings on the Bria Bus
- Access to the Bria Courtesy Shuttle for personal trips
Suites & Rates
Rosewood SuiteStudio See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 406 - 532 SF
- Features a comfortable blended sleeping and living area with a mini wall.
$2,800 per month
Cottonwood Suite1 Bedroom See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 529 - 563 SF
- Features a bright, spacious living area with separate bedroom.
$3,400 per month
Wedgewood Suite1 Bedroom and Den See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 603 - 628 SF
- Includes a cozy den for recreation, library or small office as well as spacious bedroom and living areas.
$3,600 per month
Dogwood Suite2 Bedrooms See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 673 - 698 SF
- Roomy and bright, with two bedrooms featuring large closets in each, and two full bathrooms.
$3,800 per month
- Residency fees are based on single occupancy
- Call for more information: 604.351.8668
$550 per month
Secure underground parking
$35 per month
Secure, private in-suite telephone
$31.45 per month (includes tax)
Wireless internet for light browsing
$26.25 per month (includes tax)
Country living in the heart of Langley City. Enjoy relaxed days where you can set the pace and savour retirement living. Join a fun outing on the Bria bus, get involved with the gardening club, or enjoy the live entertainment at our weekly social hours. Our central location makes it easy to take a short stroll into town and visit the public library, Cascades Casino and a variety of shops and restaurants.
Enjoy fresh, locally sourced, delicious cuisine every day. Our Executive Chefs are Red Seal Certified and bring passion and creativity to their roles, leading their teams to provide high-quality service with a personal touch. Our all-inclusive lifestyle includes three delicious meals a day. We offer open seating and flexible meal times.
Family members and guests are always welcome to join residents for meals, as well as attend holiday functions and other special events. The Private Dining room is available for you to host family gatherings. When out of town guests arrive, they can book in to stay the night in our guest suite at an exceptionally reasonable rate.
Our modern kitchens include a sink, stovetop, apartment-size refrigerator and microwave shelf.
Roomy outdoor balconies expand living space and offer fresh air and garden views.
Built for comfort and safety with walk-in showers with seats and grab bars as well as in-floor heating.