Suites & Rates
We accommodate your lifestyle. With seven available floor plans and monthly rental contracts, you have the flexibility to choose a suite size that meets your needs at any time. All suites - no matter the size - are spacious and open, with plenty of natural light.
Suites & Rates
Meadowridge SuiteJunior Studio See floor plan
- Typical size: 398 SF
- A cozy layout that features a separate bedroom and living area, a balcony and is situated nearest to elevator.
$ 2,150 per month
The Village StudioStudio See floor plan
- Typical size: 440 SF
- Features ground floor 'studio style' layouts with separate living and sleeping areas, some with ensuite bathrooms.
$2,250 per month
Fernridge SuiteLarge Studio See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 433 - 488 SF
- Features a cozy layout with a 3/4-height wall separating the bedroom and living area.
$ 2,600 per month
AppleridgeJunior 1 Bedroom See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 438 - 527 SF
- Features a cozy living space with separate bedroom.
$2,700 - $2,800 per month
Mapleridge Suite1 Bedroom See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 525 - 550 SF
- Features a spacious bedroom and living space.
$3,000 per month
Pineridge Suite1 Bedroom and Den See floor plan
- Typical size: 620 SF
- Features an open layout with a spacious bedroom, cozy den and living area.
$3,200 per month
Oakridge Suite2 Bedroom See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 675 - 695 SF
- Features a large living area with two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms.
$3,500 per month
- Rental rates are based on single occupancy
Contact us for details
$500 per month
Sunridge Gardens is spacious, comfortable and designed with safety in mind. Floor coverings and furnishings are specifically chosen to minimize falls.
Our chefs prepare a variety of flavourful, home-cooked meals that cater to our residents’ different tastes and nutritional needs. Family members and guests are always welcome to join residents for meals, as well as attend holiday functions and other special events. We serve two home-cooked meals in our Dining Room, with morning and afternoon treats in our Country Kitchen.
Sunridge was also built using sustainable building practices, from energy efficient heating and cooling systems to walkable areas throughout the local community. Sunridge achieved LEED Gold certification in September 2013, and features geo-thermal and solar panel alternate energy sources.
Our modern kitchens include a sink, stovetop, apartment-size refrigerator and microwave shelf.
Roomy outdoor spaces with fresh air and garden views.
Built for comfort and safety with raised toilets and walk-in showers with seats and grab bars.
Included in your rent
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch and dinner prepared by our Chef
- Morning and afternoon coffee and snacks
Housekeeping & Utilities
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly flat linen and towel service
- Free laundry machines on each floor
- All utilities: water, gas, electric
- 24-hour security
- Emergency response system monitored 24-hours
- Secure scooter spaces and charging stations (parking available for an additional fee)
- Outdoor garden area and greenhouse
- Recreation and social activities with events arranged by an experienced Recreation Coordinator
- Basic cable television