Complex care, made simple
Our licensed long-term Care Centre specializes in making complex care simple. We offer a personal and compassionate approach to meeting residents' care needs. We support and empower residents by working with the individual, family members, and caregivers. Every day in our Care Centre offers opportunities for personal connection, wellness, hope and comfort.
- 24 hour licensed care by nurses and care aides
- Assistance with daily living: dressing, hygiene, mobility, etc.
- Fresh, locally-sourced delicious meals made in-house by our culinary team
- Regular nutritional assessment by a registered dietician
- Nurse-call system and wander management
- Pharmacist-led medication management in coordination with our Medical Director
- Hospitality services including housekeeping & laundry
- Trained therapeutic recreation staff
- Music therapy
- Gardening and fitness in our courtyard
- Outings on the Bria Bus
- Social hours featuring music and entertainment
- Fitness, music, arts, and game programs offered daily
Director of Care, Carli Armeen, leads our team of skilled and compassionate nurses, care aides, recreation specialists, and hospitality staff work together to promote the health and well-being of each resident.
Your suite is comfortable and private, offering between 275-300 square feet of living space. Each suite comes equipped with a private washroom, large window, closet, and hospital bed. Safety features such as a nurse-on-call system are included. Make your suite cozy and friendly by adding artwork, decor and furniture that remind you of home.
Our Residency Rate
Our daily rate is $250 (pro-rated $7600 p/month) and includes suite rental, hospitality services (meals, housekeeping), recreation, personal care and 24-hour licensed medical care services.