Suites & Rates
Nestled in the heart of Tsawwassen The Waterford offers seniors independence, security and an opportunity to live an active lifestyle. Our suites are spacious and feature open-concept design with plenty of natural light. Your monthly rental contract includes a variety of retirement living amenities.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RENT
- Continental breakfast served at your leisure between 8-10 AM
- Lunch and dinner made fresh and in-house by our Chef and his team
- Afternoon coffee and snacks
Hospitality & Utilities
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Weekly flat linen laundry service
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- All utilities including Shaw Digital Wifi
Security & Safety
- 24-hour reception desk
- Personal emergency response system monitored 24-hours
- ‘Good Morning’ check-in system in each suite
- Secure scooter spaces and charging stations (parking available for an additional fee)
- Covered patio, rooftop garden and greenhouse
- Recreation and social activities and special events arranged our Recreation Team
- Scheduled groups outings on the Bria Bus
- Access to the Bria Courtesy Shuttle
Suites & Rates
AberdeenMini 1 Bedroom See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 463 - 501 SF
- Features an open concept living area with kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom, and a large covered balcony.
$ 4,150 per month
Brighton1 Bedroom See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 567 SF
- An open concept layout with a spacious kitchen, dining and living area. Features a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet, one bathroom, and a covered balcony.
$4,700 - $4,800 per month
Cornwall2 Bedroom Standard See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 670 - 680 SF
- A spacious suite with an open living, dining, and kitchen area. Features a large master bedroom with a nook, a second bedroom, a shared bathroom, and a covered balcony.
$5,050 per month
Stratford2 Bedroom Deluxe See floor plan
- Typical sizes: 790 - 900 SF
- A luxurious suite that features a large living room, kitchen, two bedrooms with walk-in closets, two bathrooms, storage, and a large covered balcony.
$5,300 - $5,600 per month
- Rental rates are based on single occupancy
Contact us for details
$600 per month
The Waterford is spacious, comfortable and designed with safety in mind. Floor coverings and furnishings are specifically chosen to minimize falls.
Our Red-Seal chefs prepare a variety of flavourful, home-cooked meals that cater to our residents’ different tastes and nutritional needs. Family members and guests are always welcome to join residents for meals, as well as attend holiday functions and other special events. We serve two home-cooked meals in our Dining Room, with morning and afternoon treats in our coffee nook.
Our modern kitchens include a sink, stovetop, refrigerator and microwave shelf.
Roomy outdoor spaces with fresh air and garden views.
Built for comfort and safety with raised toilets and walk-in showers with seats and grab bars.